This weblog is a site for all interested in European archaeology!
Here you can read about:
- new reviews in the European Journal of Archaeology
- new publications of relevance to European archaeologists (including review copies that have been sent to the European Journal of Archaeology but cannot be reviewed there)
- topics discussed in selected papers published in the European Journal of Archaeology
- news from various bodies and working groups of the European Association of Archaeologists
- news and calls for papers in relation to the Annual Meetings of the EAA
- other news of interest to European archaeologists.
Please tell us your news so that they too can be included!
We especially welcome responses and comments to reviews published in the European Journal of Archaeology.
Both this site and the journal are associated with the European Association of Archaeologists – but even non-members are very welcome to browse and contribute to this blog! The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the European Association of Archaeologists or the European Journal of Archaeology.
Please note that comments will be moderated. We recommend you write in English. Contributions in other languages can only be accepted under special circumstances. For specific comments about anything discussed on this blog please use the form provided after each entry.