The latest issue of the European Journal of Archaeology is now available online. It includes the following articles:
- John Chapman, Tom Higham, Vladimir Slavchev, Bisserka Gaydarska, and Noah Honch: The Social Context of the Emergence, Development and Abandonment of the Varna Cemetery, Bulgaria
- Per Holck: The Oseberg Ship Burial, Norway: New Thoughts On the Skeletons From the Grave Mound
- Douglas P. Newton: Found Coins as Indicators of Coins in Circulation: Testing Some Assumptions
- Jessica Smyth: The Role of the House in Early Neolithic Ireland
- T. Douglas Price, Joachim Wahl, and R. Alexander Bentley: Isotopic Evidence for Mobility and Group Organization Among Neolithic Farmers At Talheim, Germany, 5000 BC
…and reviews and review essays by Alex Barker, Cornelius Holtorf, Ã‡iler Ã‡ilingiroglu, Diane Scherzler, Brian Fagan, Daniel Shoup, Alfredo GonzÃ¡lez-Ruibal, Willem J. H. Willems, Peter PavÃºk, Enrico Zanini, Heiko Steuer, Anna KÃ¤llÃ©n, SÃ¸ren M. SindbÃ¦k, John Carman, Michael GebÃ¼hr and Viktor Trifonov.